Thank you, Sebastien Tremblay, for the Kawasaki ZX10R !We had the chance to work on a brand new ZX-10R here at Forsaken Motorsports. This really is a mean machine and is easy to work on.
We disassembled the bike and measured it front and back. We now have the info we need to make a set of triple clamps and a rear linear link.
- Stock triple clamps have a 26mm offset. Our inserts will provide 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28mm.
- The top clamp will be machined to be compatible with the alignment pins on the clip ons.
- Stem and to top clamp are designed to reuse the stock nut.
- The bottom clamp will have the stock mounting hole for the brake line.
- Since we want the bottom clamp to be as rigid as possible, it will not be compatible with the stock plastic part that mounts on the bottom of the stock triple.
- The clamps and stem will be machined in 7075 aluminum.
Stay tuned, a prototype should be out within a month.